With many years of real estate and real estate brokerage experience, you can be assured of an efficient process and successful results. Welcome to Odyssey Real Estate Group, and thank you for considering our services for what we know is an important decision.
Listings represented by Odyssey Real Estate Group include:
- Recreational properties
- Private homes (lake shore and non)
- Resort Properties
- Land parcels
- Other private properties
Odyssey Resort Vacation Home Opportunities
If you are considering a vacation home purchase, Odyssey Real Estate Group has some of the finest resort properties available with many options to fit your lifestyle needs.
- Lakeshore property on the North Shore of Lake Superior provides nonstop breathtaking views of the world’s largest fresh water lake. This location offers an abundance of year-round natural beauty.
- The south shore of Leech Lake, Minnesota’s fourth largest in-land lake, offers more traditional “up north, at the cabin” activities for lots of family fun. It is especially well known for fishing and boating, and our resort includes a full-service marina with slips available.
- If you’re even more of an outdoor enthusiast, you’ll want to check out the ski-in/ski-out mountain location of Caribou Highlands Lodge. Situated on the Superior National Hiking Trail and adjacent to Superior National Golf Course, this location has views of Lake Superior on one side and the Sawtooth Mountains on the other.
- Vacation homes vary in size from condos that sleep four persons to large four-bedroom homes that comfortably accommodate up to 12.
- Deeded-title lakeshore in whole and shared quarter-share and sixth-share ownership, offer many price point options.
All four resort properties offer a lifestyle to fit today’s family. We can help you match your activity and use level with the price and location that will ideally fit your wishes.
Benefits of a Buyer’s Representative
The role of a buyer’s representative is to represent the purchaser of property throughout the real estate transaction. The buyer’s representative works for, and owes fiduciary responsibilities to, the real estate buyer and has that buyer’s best interest in mind throughout the entire real estate process. The representative conducts the following roles:
- Evaluate the buyer’s specific needs and wants, and locates properties that fit those specifications.
- Assist the buyer in determining the amount that the buyer can afford (pre-qualify), and show properties in that price range.
- Assist in viewing properties – accompany the buyer on the showing, or preview the properties on behalf of the buyer to insure that the identified specifications are met.
- Research the selected properties to identify any problems or issues to help the buyer make an informed decision prior to making an offer to purchase the property.
- Advise the buyer on structuring an appropriate offer to purchase the selected property.
- Present the offer to the seller’s agent and the seller on the buyer’s behalf.
- Negotiate on behalf of the buyer – keeping the buyer’s best interest in mind.
- Assist in securing appropriate financing for the selected property.
- Provide a list of potential qualified vendors (e.g. housing inspectors, attorneys, moving companies, carpenters, etc) if services are needed.
- Most importantly, fully represent the buyer through the real estate transaction to a successful conclusion.